Monday, June 13, 2011

Beemer Bitches

11 June 2011: So peer pressure got the better of me and I decided to go out on a girls' night with my sister, Arlene, and 2 cousins - Leigh-Anne & Charnéy. We drove in style in a black BMW - it was too cold to put the top down - but it was amazing to witness the types of attention we got - they were quite extreme. Either people LOVE you or HATE you. For example - one white dude next to us lifted up his top and pretended to sexily lick his right nipple. So gross but so completely funny! And then there are the haters - the ones who don't wanna give you site when you're driving in the road, bleh. Assumptions. Mother. Fuckups. But don't I look good in a black beemer? Gonna see if I can get someone to photoshop a bodyguard next to the car, pretending to open the door for me, and maybe some paparazzi in the background too... haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment