Monday, August 15, 2011

Annual Pole Dance Showcase

12 August 2011: Okay so I decided not to take any photos of the girls while they were dancing... even though I knew some of them, it just felt weird. So I took this one and you can just about see the setup. The show was AMAZING! Vertical Secrets (my studio) were AWESOME! My friend, Lynne, totally brought down the house! She has definitely inspired me to work hard at my own pole dancing skills. It was also amazing to finally see some of the dancers I've seen in my DVDs in person - such as the owner of Body Mind Studios in Joburg, and even one of the girls who took part in the Miss Pole Dance SA competition last year... there were even some big girls - they were so fit! Definitely inspiring to all women out there. I'm so happy the whole stigma attached to pole dancing that is striptease is finally starting to fade and become an accepted sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment