Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The craving has spoken

10 September 2011: After China Town we popped in at Canal Walk to support Harvey's brother, Marco, at the Rock The Runway show. It was Settlers High's turn to rock the runway and Marco sang Grease Lightning. I do have some pics of the show but my camera is being stubborn and am unable to copy the pics to my PC so I could upload it to this blog *sigh* but know this, it was awesome. Before the show, Harvey and I had some lunch - pizza - at Panarottis... I had a craving for pizza because I've been working on their site for the past week and seeing those lovely pizzas just made my mouth water. And I've got to say... the craving has spoken. That coupled with my new love for white Grapetiser... it's the weeeekend baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment