Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Final Destination

11 September 2011: So I had 2 braais on Friday, 1 yesterday, and another one today. So I basically have braai coming out of my ears. Today is also a special day... it's my granny's birthday and also the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks... wow, time flies hey? Anyhoo, when we got to Killarney, we got a spot right by the track which was a great view, but just as we arrived, Harvey accidentally knocked the chair against my lip, and not to long after... some dude came speeding on the track, he spun towards us but luckily the grass caused some friction so he could slow down... that could have ended badly. The whole scenario was like a Final Destination moment... imagine that car had to fly towards us and we all died? Massacre I tell you. Anyhoo, we had a lovely afternoon. After that we popped in at Mish's house and finally got to spend time with her and Lee. It was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment