Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Fugard Fest of Comedy

15 December 2011: Thereafter we headed off to see a comedy show called The Fugard Fest of Comedy featuring Rob van Vuuren and Stewardt Taylor - needless to say, the show was HILARIOUS! Really makes a huge difference when you're surrounded by great company. And after the show it was back to the Sugar Hut Club for the after party. Then after the after party, a bunch of us decided to gate crash the Converse Street Party next door, thereafter we took a cab to Long Street and went club hopping to about 3-5 clubs, I can't remember. It was the early hours of the morning so nothing much was happening. But I had fun! I ended up in the McDonald's drive-thru at 4am in the morning but as soon as I got home, I took a shower and went to bed. An experience like this can only happen once in a blue moon. Thank goodness I don't really dig partying!

No comments:

Post a Comment