Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm with the band

16 December 2011: Hollywood baby! I loved every minute of sharing that stage with Jesse Jordan Band - AMAZING - somehow Jesse's voice miraculously returned and the audience loved every minute of the show! Their epic perc sessions are my favourite - the energy is electric. I also loved Hein's version of Fuel - he has an awesome voice! Oh, and guess who showed up at the gig - surprise surprise - Harvey and his brother, Marco, and his mom, as well as well as his friend, Gilly! I couldn't believe they actually showed up when I absolutely didn't expect it! This guy is definitely a keeper. He supported me at EVERY single one of my gigs since we started dating - and it's just so mindboggling to me that he left his gaming day to be here. Wow, I truly am a lucky girl. What a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment