Thursday, December 8, 2011

Real Steel and Cougar Lounge

06 December 2011: So 9 of us decided to see Real Steel at the movies, but Harvey forgot to let me know that I was supposed to meet them there! Luckily I live around the corner from Tygervalley Centre. As I came down the escalator, there they all were waiting for me and I was greeted with a dramatic slow cap! So embarassing but too funny at the same time :D

So, Real Steel was one of those satisfying, feel good movies with just the right amount of emo - I thoroughly enjoyed it. The last movie I saw that I especially enjoyed too, was Fast 5 - so it's been a while! I encourage everyone to see Real Steel - it's awesome. I give it a 9/10 and believe me... my ratings don't come easy!

After the movie everyone decided to go for a brewsky - and we ended up at Cougar Lounge (hence the pic at the top)... what a fun night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment